Advocating For You After A Serious Injury
Whether it’s a serious motor vehicle accident, workplace incident or slip and fall, a debilitating injury can result. Your life may be put on hold for weeks, months or even years due to a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, paralysis and fractures. Negligent parties are often responsible for the injuries and should be held responsible.
The Jones Law Group in Monroe, Louisiana, understands personal injury law. We are committed to serving the community as well as the people who live here. We understand the uncertainties that you face as we help you secure compensation for medical costs, rehabilitation, lost wages and suffering. Don’t go through this alone.
Strong Representation While You Focus On Recovery
An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you maneuver the intimidating experience of filing a personal injury claim and negotiating with insurance companies. Aggressive insurance companies for the negligent party may attempt to contact you right away. Do not speak with them because they do not have your best interests in mind. We will fight insurance companies to provide the full compensation you need and deserve.
In our decades of experience, we have represented clients after accidents such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents: This includes truck, motorcycle, car, bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
- Workplace accidents: We have helped employees in the construction, manufacturing, health care, retail and restaurant industries.
- Premises liability cases: This includes slip-and-fall injuries and injuries caused by poor conditions or lax security.
- Dog bites: These injuries can be physically and emotionally traumatic, with children suffering the greatest number of attacks.
- Medical malpractice: We can help if a medical provider’s negligence harms your health – birth injuries, surgical errors, misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis.
- Wrongful deaths: We will advocate for your family after the untimely loss of a loved one.
Our team of attorneys is thorough and reliable. We will investigate your accident, obtain evidence, and contact experts if necessary. We make sure that our clients receive proper medical evaluations and will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf. You need to focus on your recovery. We focus on the legal work so you don’t have to.
Discuss Your Case In A Free Consultation
We are devoted to helping our clients who have suffered serious or life-altering injuries. The parties responsible for your injury must be held accountable, and we will do our best to make sure of that. We provide initial consultations at no charge, so please contact us online or call 318-550-3158.
All personal injury cases are accepted on a contingency fee basis. You do not owe us any attorney fees unless we successfully secure compensation on your behalf.